Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Shortbread Mania!!!

Aloha everyone! So I finally got around to using my brand new Pro KitchenAid Mixer :) I decided i wanted to find a really great recipe for shortbread cookies and came out successful!! I doubled this recipe and used an ice cream scoop to make the forms of the cookies :)

1/4 cup Sugar
1/2 cup Butter
1 cup Sifted Flour
(**for chocolate shortbread sift 1/4 cup baking cocoa powder with flour)


Cream butter and sugar together. Slowly add flour to form the dough.


Using an ice cream scoop, form cookies and place in the oven.


Bake at 350 for 22 minutes.

After baking cool completely on wire racks and enjoy!



For Chocolate Shortbread I added 1/4 cup Baking Cocoa  Powder. Depending on your preference you might wanna add less.


Fast and easy to make!! I hope this tutorial helps and you enjoy your cookies like i will!!! 
~Regular and Chocolate Shortbread Cookies ~

No comments:

Post a Comment